1. Learn at your own pace in this 20-week online course.
2. Artistic guidance & feedback from the artist himself
3. Engaged & supportive community of peers to exchange feedback.
4. English subtitles (Original audio in Korean)
5. Enroll now to start learning right away!
1. Learn at your own pace in this 20-week online course.
See for yourself to the improvements our classmates have made in this course!
492 students enrolled and 99% said they were satisfied with this course.
I’m currently a soldier in the Air Force and I’ve been drawing in my free time with my phone. I’ll have to go through some procedures and get an approval to bring an iPad inside the base. Hopefully, I’ll get it soon! Can’t wait for December 10th!
I actually wanted to sign up for Indigo’s offline drawing class but I couldn’t at the time. Then when I found out that he was opening up a class at Class101, I got very happy and immediately signed up! Indigo’s works make me feel very warm😀I’m still an amateur but I sincerely hope my drawings can also retain similar heartwarming ambience after I finish this course.
-by Kang Ha-neul
My drawing looks more natural after coloring! And it’s so cool because it actually looks like in middle of the summer. I’ve never thought of combining a photo with a drawing before. This class was very fun!
-by Choi Jung-eun
Step 01 : Getting to know the Procreate App
Let’s learn how to use the Procreate app and different tools
Step 02 : Creating my own character - Face
Let’s learn about facial proportions and shapes
Step 03 : Creating my own character - Body
Let’s learn about body proportions and shapes
Step 04 : Drawing Fauna and Flora
Let’s learn how to draw cute animals and green nature
Step 05 : Making mundane background to look more magical
Let’s add in some fauna and flora to make your look more unique
Step 06 : Coloring with Vivid colors
Coloring 101 & Coming up with vivid colors
Step 07 : Illustrating Familiar Landscapes/Scenes
Let’s add in a character to familiar landscapes/scenes
Turn your life into a dreamy drawing.
Hello, I'm Indigo, an artist that creates illustrations that fluctuate between fantasy and reality.
When I first started making illustrations, I had thought art related more to the technical aspects. So I focused more and more on theory and the technical aspects.
But the more I drew it, the more I felt my art lacked something.
After that, I began to focus more on drawing my everyday feelings. To create pictures that felt different than before.
When I first started to learn about paintings, I was trapped in fear that I shouldn't have any mistakes concerning 'the proportion of the human body' and 'perspective.' Then, eventually, I started to realize I forgot something important.
Let's draw pictures with comfort and ease.
There are many people who think that they won’t be able to follow along and draw the same things I do. It looks complicated, but if you draw along with me, one element at a time, you will have yourself a finished drawing!
Instead of teaching you to “draw well,” I will teach you how to portray your precious daily lives and emotions "warmly". I will tell you everything you need to know, so that you can freely express your feelings through your drawings.
- Meet Indigo: illustrator, artist, and instructor
- Course introduction
- Class preparation: iPad & Procreate App
01. Getting to know the Procreate App
- Learn about various tools in the app
- Learn how to use gestures
- Get used to the app by drawing a simple drawing
02. Creating my own character
- Facial proportions & shapes
- Body proportions & shapes
- Instill a life in my character with various poses
- Making someone around us into a character
03. Drawing myself on a picture
- Finding a background that’ll blend in with the illustration
- Adding my character in the picture
- Coloring my character to match the color of the background
04. Drawing lovely fauna and flora
- Let’s draw a lovely animal
- Let’s express the beautiful nature
- Let’s try to re-create the landscape in our daily lives with animals and plants
05. Coloring: Give aliveness to the drawing
- Coloring 101: Picking out the best color combinations for your drawing
- Use the layers to make it easier and cleaner
- Aesthetically pleasing color combinations
06. Draw Your Daily Life Landscape
- Basic perspective drawing
- Using grids to easily draw the background
- Making an ordinary background to look unique with animals and plants
07. Let’s Complete an Illustration with Me
- Picture about how to draw an illustration
- Draw a background of my own fantasy
- Add in my character and my animal friend
- Finish the fantastic painting with the light effect
08. Depicting time & season in the finished work
- Let’s learn about the different effects and colors of time and weather
- Let’s make a clear day to look even clearer
- Let’s express the warm sunset
- Draw a night scenery with beautiful starlight
- Drawing a snowy winter
Congratulation on your completion!
This course will teach and guide you on how to effectively utilize different tools such as "digital brushes," "palettes," and "blending options" in Procreate app.
We will help you adjust app settings to optimize your drawing experience.
*Please Note: Students will have to purchase Procreate application ($10 in Apple Store). It is not included in the course package.
Hello, I'm Indigo, an animator & illustrator. My illustration works tend to preserve memories and feelings of my everyday. My everyday, like everyone else’s, can feel very mundane and ordinary but if I look very closely, I can capture so many different emotions and memories. And I felt like these memories were just too precious to ignore and let them pass by. So I started to wonder about how can I remember my everyday in a more beautiful and cozy way.
Then I decided to draw my daily life with my iPad. I hope the people who see my drawings can equally reciprocate my heartwarming and beautiful memories. And I also hope that my students can preserve their precious memories in more touching and beautiful ways.
- Those who want to record their daily memories in a pretty and warm way
- Those who want to paint on an iPad
- Those who want to paint dreamy illustrations
- Those who wants to start drawing but couldn’t challenge themselves
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 20 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
Unfortunately, Paypal does not allow installments yet. (We're currently working on introducing installment payments.)
Class Preparation (iPad)
Also, you need an Apple Pencil to take the class. iPad Air, iPad, iPad Pro all works! Do not forget about downloading the 'Procreate' app as well.
We will send you an email with a webpage link and a personalized code to access the videos within 24 hours of purchase.