1. Go at your own pace in this 20 week online course
2. Artistic guidance & pointers from the instructor
3. Supportive peer community exchanging feedback
4. Enroll now and start learning today!
1. Go at your own pace in this 20 week online course
Create Detailed and Colorful Low Poly Isometric Art
Learn how to low poly your everyday objects and more! with
Professional Artist, Angelo Fernandes
If you would like to create beautiful and captivating low poly scenes but don't know where to start, this is the course for you. With this program, you'll be able to build your designs and to create inspiring concepts. During this course, we will cover the basics for you to become a low poly artist and which techniques will be most useful in your daily life.
In each chapter, you'll develop skills that will help create build your designs and create inspiring concepts. We'll cover how to get inspiration and to search for good references, but also how to build low poly models/objects (using Blender), light the scenes and shaders. Everything that you need to know to become an autonomous artist will be covered in this course, so you can also expect to have modules that will cover color theory, composition and other theories that are useful throughout your creations. In the end, you will have produced a scene that you have done entirely on your own, which you can post on your social media. If you love low poly and all its potential to create unique worlds, this is the course for you.
This course was designed for hobbyists and beginners who wish to explore the possibilities of low poly. You might want to become a 3D artist and make a professional career out of it or you want to make it your hobby. Either way, regardless of your goals, this course is meant for those who want to have a solid knowledge about low poly and wish to master the skills to create extraordinary worlds. If you already have some knowledge but want to learn more, like for example specific techniques, this course can also provide you a great platform to improve your techniques and to reach a new level.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid knowledge about creating a low poly project, from start to end. You'll know how to look for inspiration and good references to feed your creativity; you'll know how to tackle design obstacles, for example how to model challenging objects. You will have learned how to light a scene to bring your work to life and create an interesting contrast, how to mix colors that blend well and composition rules, so your scene has the best angle. Throughout the course, you'll have to create one scene that you have to design.
Step 1: How to prepare yourself before modeling
Step 2: Overview of Blender
Step 3: creating different low poly objects
Step 4: Coloring and shading your scene
Step 5: Finalizing your work
Step 6: Finding your original style
- Meet Your Instructor: Angelo Fernandes
- Introduction to the course
- Introduction to low poly
- Introduction to Blender: getting familiar with the software
Chapter 1: Before Modeling: Feeding Your Creativity
- Studying your subject matter: finding your inspirations and avoiding creative block
- Working with good references to guide your work: flexibility and when to adapt your work
Chapter 2: Planning and Organizing Your Work to Save Time
- From planning to organizing: how to create feasible plans and manage your workflow
- Is this a real challenge?: exploration phase to practice and test before starting the "real" work
Chapter 3: Blender: let's get started
- Covering the grounds: making sure everyone knows the basics
- Let's model everyday items
- Building a wooden train toy
- Tools, modifiers and add-ons: modeling low poly Part 1
- Building a low poly scene (1): beginner level
Chapter 4: Modeling
- Tools, modifiers and add-ons: modeling low poly Part 2
- Going over modeling techniques: object pivot, Blender 3D cursor and more
- Creating diversity and adding details: floor tiles, wooden planks, etc.
- Building a low poly scene (2)- intermediate level
Chapter 5: Composition: what angles works best for your design
- Blocking a scene: understanding volumes, sizes, and proportions
- Learning the Must-knows: composition theories, contrast, balance and space
- Setting up your camera in Blender: finding the best angle for your work
Chapter 6: Applying the Best Colors for Your Scene
- Understanding color theory: color harmony, analogous and complementary colors
- Choosing color schemes: creating a palette that fits your scene
Chapter 7: Adding Lights and Shaders
- Shading your models: adding materials to your scenes
- Lighting your scene: contrast, shadows and 3 point studio light
Chapter 8: Finalizing your work: rendering and post-production
- Rendering your work: specs, dimensions and more
- Post-production in Blender: color correction, contrast, chromatic aberration
- Is your art ready to be shared? Reviewing the result
Chapter 9: Finding your style: how to create your original signature
- Inspiration vs. authorship: finding your voice and style
Chapter 10: Low Poly or (semi) High Poly?
- Breaking away from low poly: when do you need to leave it
1. Congratulations on Completing the Course
About the Instructor
Introducing the Creator, Angelo Fernandes
My name is Ângelo and I am a 3D artist from Portugal. My career has been a great rollercoaster. I've been a photographer, graphic designer, and teacher, among other jobs. I believe all my different experiences have helped me to become the artist I am today. Teaching is a great opportunity to pass on the knowledge I have as an artist and to help others to grow their style and creativity. Throughout my career, I have received several requests to create an online course and structured tutorials, so this is the perfect opportunity. I'm quite happy to have this course that you can enjoy.
- People who want to learn how to use 3D program, blender
- People who want to model their everyday objects and more
- People who want to have a better understanding of colors and the appropriate color schemes
- People who want to create their original Low Poly Isometric art
- People who want to build their original styles that stand out
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 20 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
Also, you need a program "Blender", and a device to run the program
We will send you an email with a webpage link and a personalized code to access the videos within 24 hours of purchase.