1. Go at your own pace in this 32-week online course
2. Artistic guidance & pointers from the instructor
3. Supportive peer community exchanging feedback
4. Class is in production. Start learning after June 2nd, 2021
Punch Needle Embroidery: Spice Up Your Safe Space
By.Duygu Turgut Gokpinar
Buy One, Get One
We are offering this chance only to the first 100 classmates. Enjoy the promotion before it’s too late.
1. Go at your own pace in this 32-week online course
with Artist, Duygu Turgut Gokpinar
WHAT IS THIS CLASS ABOUT?
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
WHAT WILL THE STUDENTS ACHIEVE?
Step 1: Get Familiar with the Materials For Punch Needle Embroidery
Step 2: Step-by-Step on How to Use Punch Needle
Step 3: Different Techniques & Stitches
Step 4: Apply What You've Learned and Create Decorative Items
Important Notice: This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
- Meet Your Instructor: Duygu!
- Introduction to the Course
- Introduction to Punch Needling
Chapter 1: Getting to Know Materials & Tools
- Introduction to the Materials
- Combining the Perfect Fabric-Yarn-Needles
- Getting Your Materials Ready For Embroidery
Chapter 2: How to Use Punch Needle
- Threading and Adjusting Your Punch Needle
- How to Hold Your Punch Needle & Basic Techniques
- How to Start and Finish Embroidery
- Filling in Figures and Changing Colours
- Class Mission: Making a Brooch/Keyring
Chapter 3: Creating a Pattern For Your Embroidery
- The Best Pattern for Punch Needle Embroidery
- Transferring Your Pattern Onto the Fabric & Using Difference Colour Options
- Class Mission: Creating & Embroidering the Pattern For a Coaster
Chapter 4: Diversifying Your Embroidery
- Brick & Cut Pile Method
- Adding 3D Effect on Your Embroidery & Embroidering Letters and Numbers
- Gluing and Back Panelling Your Embroidery
- Final Touches On the Finished Project
- Class Mission: Making a Wall-Hanging Using Different Methods
Chapter 5: FAQs
- Dos & Donts in Punch Needle Embroidery
- Answering Common FAQs on Punch Needling
- Class Mission: Making a Holder
Chapter 6: Turning Your Project Into a Decoration Item
- Final Project 1: Creating a Pattern For a Throw Pillow & Embroidering the Pattern
- Turning the Embroidered Piece Into a Throw Pillow
- Final Project 2: Creating a Pattern For a Wall-Hanging & Embroidering the Pattern
- Turning the Embroidered Piece Into a Wall-Hanging
Presenting Other Products You Can Create with Punch Needle!
Congratulations on Completing the Course
It is great to be one of the pioneers of the DIY movement in Turkey and I enjoy trying new things, creating, and up-cycling. I have also hosted the TV Show “Sen de Yap!” ( You can do it too!) in 2019.
I have tried many different crafts for years and I call myself a "DIYer". When I see something new, I try to experience it, but very few of them have become my passion until I met the punch needle! Of course, I could not imagine that the punch needle I just bought to shoot a video for my YouTube channel would become one of the biggest passions of my life! On the package of the first punch needle I bought, there was a saying: "It is easy to start, impossible to stop!” Now I see how true this statement is.
What impressed me the most is the fact that there is no limit to the projects you can make with this needle and the endless opportunity to work with many different materials. I have worked to improve more in this field for years, and I shared my own experiences with hundreds of people through workshops in Turkey and abroad. With this detailed and comprehensive online class, I aim to share my experience in this journey with more people and to show the variety of products that can be made with a single punch needle.
- Embroidery Hoops
- Fabric -Embroidery linen
- Carbon paper
- Brooch pin
- Needle and thread
- Punch Needles
- Who wants to learn fundamentals of punch needling
- Who wants to create unique embroidered items
- Who wants to apply punch needling techniques to create decorative items of your own
- Who wants to develop a new creative hobby!
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 32 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
Earn points to Extend the Class Access
Receive points by completing chapter missions OR by taking the class two or more times a week. And use the points to extend your class access!
Super Early Bird Offer
Once we pass the release date, we will no longer offered the class at "Super Early Bird". The rate will be raised after the date, right now is the cheapest deal you can get.
We will send you the package before the release date(June 2nd), if you have purchased the All-in-one package.
Class videos will be available by June 2nd. We will notify you via email regarding how to access to the class videos on the release date.