1. Learn at your own pace in this 20-week online course.
2. Artistic guidance & feedback from the artist herself.
3. Engaged & supportive community of peers to exchange feedback.
4. English subtitles (Original audio in Korean).
5. Enroll now to start learning right away!
Aesthetic Concept Art: How to Create Images Using Your Own Color Palette
Buy One, Get One
We are offering this chance only to the first 100 classmates. Enjoy the promotion before it’s too late.
1. Learn at your own pace in this 20-week online course.
See for yourself to the improvements our classmates have made in this course!
107 students enrolled and 95% said they were satisfied with this course.
I tried to create depth by expressing light coming from the upper right corner! I used blue as the base color and chose the red as the highlight!
I practiced the homework you gave me!!! I also practiced and applied the framing homework you gave me. It's not there yet, but I expressed it as if Toya was waiting for her master.
-by I’m going to become a wrecking ball
I think the atmosphere of the image is defined and the vintage feel is also captured! I enjoyed class today, haha
-by Jeon Yujin
Your aesthetic color palette
Hi, my name is E3 and I am a freelance art director. I make various artwork from album work to posters, logos, and various goods. When you say “artwork,” many people think that you must have great skills and senses to create them. Not at all!
When I collect what you like and add your favorite colors to your own palette, it becomes an artwork. Why don't you create artwork with me that expresses yourself by focusing on your taste?
Just remember 3 things
Go with my favorite colors and objects ~ You only need to practice three big things when creating artwork with your own taste. It's about drawing ideas, combining colors, and layering and editing. I'm going to teach you these three techniques in the easiest and fastest way possible.
Record your inspiration and add imagination
Express the simple thoughts that come to your mind like writing and graffiti through text or pictures. There is no need to draw well, no need to draw seriously. Just record as the thoughts come up and you will be able to find out what you like and what shapes you draw often. Gather the records in one place and discover your taste! In this class, you’ll learn how to create artwork full of your personality.
Fill your images with colors
When working on artwork, the most difficult thing is color combination. I always struggle with how many colors to choose, which colors to choose, which colors work best, and more! For those of you who struggle with this as well, I will tell you everything from the basics of color to how to create the color of the mood you want. You can use the color correction tool to edit in your own colors! Learn how to edit!
Create natural artwork
It takes delicate practice to bring in various images and combine them naturally while making it feel like a single work of art! Learn how to use basic Photoshop tools to pick and combine elements naturally. If you practice with a total of 5 different examples, your skills will surely improve.
Furthermore, we will use the completed artwork to produce a variety of goods that are great for gifts. I will tell you all the tips for printing.
Create a portfolio with a clear concept
Finally, I'll show you how to create a portfolio with your own colors. I’ll show you how to choose a concept that can express you well, from how to develop that concept to how to incorporate it! I'll help you enrich your portfolio.
Fill your artwork with your favorite colors.
Digital art with E3!
Step 01 : Learning the Tools You Need
The program we will use in class is Adobe Photoshop. I’ll teach you about the basic interface, then walk you through only the tools you need to create kitsch-romantic artwork.
Step 02 : Adding a Dreamy Atmosphere
Enhance the atmosphere of your illustrations by using techniques I will teach in class. I will show you how to easily add to the quality of your art.
Step 03 : Color Correction
Color correction will also help to create atmosphere. Learn how to edit the colors using the color correction tool and how to gracefully blend colors you like.
Step 04 : Creating a Portfolio
You can combine several illustrations into your very own art portfolio. Learn how to grasp a concept and incorporate it throughout all the images you put into your portfolio.
Step 05 : Creating Your Own Goods
Your artwork can be used to create several types of commercial goods. In this class, I will walk you through how to create and order postcards, stickers, and post-it notes.
Welcome to E3’s Digital Design Class
- Meet E3: illustrator, art director, and your instructor
- Introducing the class: Create kitsch-romantic digital artwork
- Everything you need to create digital art
01. Skills You Need to Create Artwork
- Basics of Photoshop: Setting up your screen and using the basic tools
- Basics of Photoshop: Finding and editing sources
- Basics of Photoshop: Using the pen tool to outline the border
- Basics of Photoshop: How to use layer and clipping masks
- Basics of Photoshop: How to plan your composition
02. Inspiration for Your Artwork
- Some ways you can think creatively
- Creating idea sketches using your records
- How to find and use references
03. Applying Various and Harmonious Colors
- Creating depth by adjusting brightness and saturation
- How to naturally use complementary colors
- Add your own colors using the color correction tool
04. Ways to Make Artwork Look Complete
- Editing and using textures
- Trendy techniques that will help you fill your canvas
05. Creating Your Own Artwork
- Matching the overall color through individual correction after placing the source
- Using various editing techniques to create a work of art
- How to use the layer mask to add a dreamy atmosphere
06. Artwork That Starts From a Concept
- The process from a concept to art
- Placing text and overall editing
07. Composing a Portfolio
- How to incorporate and bind a concept
- How to use the mock-up tool
08. Creating Your Own Goods
- Some tips to know before printing
- Recommended paper types, strengths and weaknesses, and cost-effective paper
- Creating and ordering postcards, stickers, and post-it notes
Outro: Congratulations on Finishing the Class!
In closing: E3’s parting thoughts
Hello, I’m E3, an artist that creates artwork with a kitsch romantic mood. What started when I wanted to make an album cover for my best friend. Now is the most important thing in my life, and it gives me romance.
Would you like to come with me and capture romance in your daily life?
- People who can't draw well, but want to express their imagination to their heart's content
- People who want to increase their Photoshop skills
- People who want to learn only the tools they need instead of attending an art school
- People who want to learn a new, enriching hobby
- This class uses Adobe Photoshop CC/CS
- Adobe Photoshop is a subscription-based paid software
- To take this class, you need to have access to Adobe Photoshop
- The class will fully cover how to use and apply the program
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 20 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
You need to have your own Adobe Photoshop to take the class. For more information, please visit adobe.com
We will send you an email with a webpage link and a personalized code to access the videos within 24 hours of purchase. Please check your inbox or spam!
Q.What program will we work with?
A. I do almost all of my work in Adobe Photoshop cc version (Korean version). Sometimes I use Adobe Lightroom to edit photos I take to use them as a source! Classes are mostly going to be done in Photoshop :)
Q. I'm not good at using Adobe tools, can I still follow along?
A. Actually, we won’t cover all the tools that Photoshop has to offer. We will work with only the tools we need, so if you learn how to use these tools with me and repeatedly practice using the example videos, you will be proficient with the tools!
Q. I am an art major and want to learn more in-depth skills!
A. I majored in something similar, and I've also gone to a lot of academies and taken classes. How to use those tools to create artwork and the knowledge you gain through experience is most important :) There are also things that are not taught in the academy! I will tell you about the knowledge I have accumulated over the years.