1. Learn at your own pace in this 20-week online course.
2. Artistic guidance & feedback from the artist herself.
3. Engaged & supportive community of peers to exchange feedback.
4. English subtitles (Original audio in Korean).
5. Enroll now to start learning right away!
1. Learn at your own pace in this 20-week online course.
Watch a fairytale unfold through your nail art
Hello, I’m Pyunvely, a nail artist that portrays the princesses of my childhood through nail art. ღ
I love cute and lovely things. Inspired by anime characters, cute props, and drawings that I saw as a child, I work on nail art design. It's so fun and exciting to be able to capture my favorite stories on something as small as nails using my imagination!
From the basics of nails to finished nail art,
You can do it alone!
In this class, you will learn the entire process of nail art, from the basics of nail art to full-stone nails with high levels of quality. I will help you to make a nail of your own design and style like me! Not sure what you’re going to learn?
STEP 1. Basic nail care for healthy nails and high-quality art
Taking care of your nails before starting nail art is important. It is essential to keep healthy nails for more perfect nail art!
STEP 2. Meticulous base work, solid coloring, and French coloring
If you have done the pre-work, I will also tell you how to get a thorough base work, the solid coloring method, and the Frenching method. It’s okay if you’re new, I’ll teach you everything you need to know from the very beginning techniques.
STEP 3. Infinite art techniques
1. Design Concept / Sketch
Shall we devise a design first? Inspire yourself with your favorite images or objects, determine your concept, and begin. It will make everything much more fun and you’ll have created something you really love!
Disney-inspired design inspired by animations
2. Marble Art
Galaxy marble art
Stone-like marble art
Learn about how to create a marble effect on your nail art. You will walk away from the class with a knowledge on how to create marble nail art using light colors and dark colors, and how to use the marble technique to create nail art with a cosmic feel! If you know the methods, you can apply it in your own style. It's not as hard as you think if you follow me step by step.
3. Handmade parts, gems, and other small decorations
Decorations will make your marble art more exquisite. Express your art more brilliantly with glitter and glass film. Make your own handmade parts using various Swarovski jewels, Stone, and Studs. I'll also show you how to overlay the decorations so they don't fall off or get ruined.
4. Self nail challenge
You will also have time to complete a self-nail with your own hands using the marble art techniques, marble nails, and decorative arts you've learned so far! Even how to remove the gel without damaging the nails!
5. Make your work stand out more! Photography, directing, and correction
Once you finish your own nail art, I will show you how to take photos of your nails so you can show off on social media. I will tell you how to use props and how to correct and edit the photos you took :)
Design lovely nails like the shining princesses from your childhood memories!
Nail art with Pyunvely.
Step 01 : Using Nail Care Tools
Beautiful nails begin with proper care. Learn how to use cuticle nippers and pushers, clean oil from your nails, and remove gel nails and take care of your nails after removing them.
Step 02 : Creating Nail shapes
The three main nail shapes are round, square, and oval. Choose your favorite, then learn how to use a nail file to create each shape.
Step 03 : French Nails and Solid Color Nails
The two basic nail techniques are french nails, nails with a solid stripe of color on the edge of the nail, and solid color nails, or nails colored with just one color. Learn how to get clean edges when making french and solid color nails
Step 04 : Marble Nail Art
Learn how to create cute, galaxy-themed, and gemstone nail art, then challenge yourself by using harder techniques to create more intricate marble nail art!
Step 05 : Adding Gemstones and Handmade Parts
Give your nail art some jewelry! Learn how to create handmade parts and insert both the parts and gemstones to your nail art. After placing them onto your nails, learn how to add a protective overlay to help preserve their quality.
Step 06 : Designing the Nails You Want
Bring your own style to nail art! Design your art based on what you've learned to complete nails with your own style.
Step 07 : Nail Art Photoshoot
Learn the different techniques used when creating nails meant for photoshoots. Then I’ll show you how to take pictures of your nails and edit them to look amazing.
Welcome to Pyunvely’s Nail Art Class
- Introducing the class: DIY nail art
- Meet Pyunvely: Manicurist, nail artist, and your instructor
- What is included in the class kit?
01. Preparation for Gel Nails
- The different types of nails: round, square, and oval
- How to shape your nails using a nail file
- How to use cuticle nippers and cuticle pushers
- How to take care of your cuticles safely and cleanly
- How to remove oil and cleanup the surface of your nails
02. Basic Nail Art Techniques
- How to color your nails in one color
- How to give yourself french nails with a clean line
03. Basic Marble Nail Art
- Cute and simple marble nail art with light colors
- Galaxy marble nail art with dark colors
- Stone-like marble art by pre-mixing
04. High Quality Marble Nail Art
- How to get pretty composition in your marble nail art
- How to hand-paint lines for a marble appearance
- The procedure for legitimate marble nails
05. Make Your Nails Glow
- How to use glitter, gold leafs, film, and more
- How to get a clean nail overlay
06. Inserting Handmade Pieces and Stones
- Visualizing and preparing handmade nail parts
- How to hand make nail parts
- How to protect your pieces and stones with an overlay
- How to create fullstone nails
07. Creating Your Nail Art Style
- Visualizing your look, preparations, and filling in the base colors
- Finding your own style
- Finishing touches to polish the details
- Bonus! Where to buy materials for making nail art at home
08. Nail Art Photography
- How to create nail art for photography and photograph it
- Tips to editing your nail art photographs
Bonus: Preserving Your Nails
How to remove gel and treat your nails after removal
Outro: Congratulations on Finishing the Class!
In closing: Create your own beautiful nail art!
Hello, I’m nail artist Hyunyeong Pyeon, also known as Pyunvely.
I love lovely and cute things! I want to be a nail artist who can capture emotions and stories on even the smallest nails :)
Nails are small, but when I'm on a trip, when I need a refreshing change, or when I want to celebrate a wedding or a special day, it's so happy and appealing to be able to give someone happiness in those precious moments :)
There are people who love the art that I do, and it gives me strength and happiness. I want to share this little happiness with you while sharing how to do something I love.
- People who want to try self nail art
- People who like cute nail art
- Those who wanted to learn marble nail art
- People who want to learn a new, enriching hobby
Pyunvely Art Kit
We will send you a quantity of parts that you can practice with both hands.
10 kinds of gel color (white, black, pink, purple, light purple, brown, light brown, turquoise, blue, glitter)
2 types of brushes (fine brush, flat)
Gold foil, glitter, film
Swarovski, stone, charm, frame, stud, hologram
Accessories required for class (heart, star, moon, o-ring, almond, etc.)
📩 Packages are subject to change and students will be fully informed in such change.
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 20 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos on as many devices as you want.
If you have purchased the “All-in-one package,” we will ship your package within the next 2 business days & it may take less than 2 weeks to get the package. We will also send you a tracking number after we send the package. Due to the duration of delivery, your access will be extended to 22 weeks.
We will send you and email with a webpage link and a personalized code to access the videos within 24 hours of pur
Q. I am a beginner in nails, but can I do a really pretty self-nail when I take class?
A. Yes! Yes! You can create pretty nails on your own even if you are a beginner by taking to the class and watching the examples and demonstrations. Of course, there may be individual differences depending on the amount of practice, but nail art has no correct answer. Listening to the lessons and practicing hard not only helps you work, But if you apply the skills you learn, you will be able to do various pretty nail arts💕
Q.Do I have to bake the color on the led lamp?
A. Yes. Gel does not dry naturally unlike ordinary polish colors Because it is cured by LED or UV light, it must be cured on the lamp :) These days, most of the gel colors cured on LEDs are more than UV-only lamps. Please use LED lamp or LED / UV combined lamp :)
Q. I put the gel on my nails and baked it on the lamp, but it's too hot.
A. The gel may harden and become hot instantly :) It may be hotter if it is thin or if there is a lot of gel ☺️ Don't be surprised and if it's too hot, take your hand out of the lamp and put it back in later to harden it. It will be okay.