1. The ultimate beginners' online course.
This class is for those who want to learn Korean language from scratch.
2. Learn anytime, anywhere at your own pace in this online course (1 year access)
3. 1:1 online feedback and answers to your questions from the instructor herself.
4. Engaged & supportive community of peers to exchange feedback with.
5. The class is taught in English audio & has English subtitles.
6. Enroll now to start learning right away!
For Ultimate Beginners: Jenny's Korean Alphabet & Practical Writing with Seemile Korea
Buy One, Get One
We are offering this chance only to the first 100 classmates. Enjoy the promotion before it’s too late.
1. The ultimate beginners' online course.
- Absolute, Ultimate beginners who want to start learning Korean
- Those who want to learn Korean Alphabet in the most efficient way
- Those who want to master pronunciation of Korean Hangeul and correct the common pronunciation mistakes made my English speakers
- Those who want to improve their Korean through 1:1 interaction with a native Korean instructor
- Those who want to really feel the Korean sentence structure by practicing writing, and picking up the differences from your own sentences
- Those who are sick and tired of looking for better free materials which do not have proper curriculum
- Those who want to feel the achievement while tackling tasks step by step
What if you can save so much time and effort by start studying with Jenny along this course?
Jenny is a professional Korean instructor who specializes her teaching skills for the ultimate beginners, and she is very much beloved by the followers of Seemile Youtube channel (which is the 2nd biggest channel for learning Korean) with 855K subscribers.
See yourself the testimonials by students all over the world who were touched by her professional teaching!
When I saw her for the first time I fell in love with her. Her attitude, her teaching style... everything was so amazing and caring.
-by Mansoor Khan
She's the best teacher I've seen on Youtube teaching Korean so far! She explains it in a way that is easy to understand, even considering that my native language is not English.
I have been studying Korean Language with teacher Jenny for 2 months. and now I can read, write and also create a simple sentence. It is so fun and helpful! Thanks so much teacher Jenny!!!
-by Kimberly Jones
What should I Expect from this class?
Mastering Korean Alphabet Hangeul(한글)and Pronunciation
You can learn Korean Alphabet very quickly with the most scientific & fastest way. While learning Korean alphabet, Jenny will walk you through the pronunciation difference between Korean and English.
Conquering the biggest obstacle of Sentence structure with Step by Step Writing tasks
You will learn how to express yourself in Korean step by step. You can follow the class while finishing assignments and Jenny will give you 1:1 feedback all the time. We'll practice how to make sentences together.
Achieving your first Korean short essay( resume, self-introduction) by learning how to write about your self
This class is not just about tricky Korean grammars, but rather about helping ultimate beginners be able to speak naturally in Korean.
You can expect to express yourself in Korean, write letters to Korean friends, or take on a short Korean interview for exchange student or internship program after taking this course.
How is it different from the previous lecture?
The new version of Jenny's Korean class is organized in an easier and simpler way than the previous version. It is easy to learn Hangul, vocabulary, and grammar through repeated patterns. Even if you don't take time to study Korean, you will be able to learn Korean naturally just by watching videos. It is a class that can be easily accessed by learners with any purpose, such as hobby, studying abroad, or employment. Jenny's Korean! Shall we start together?
Hello, this is Jenny from Seemile Korean!
I am very thrilled to meet more students all around the world with Class101. As I have been teaching for more than 10 years, I can guarantee you that your journey to learn Korean with me will be a safe and easy one.
I started teaching Korean to native English speakers - mostly professors or office workers - in Korea. As a Korean, teaching Korean to foreigners is more than just language education. It means a lot to me because I am introducing our culture to many students from all over the world.
Join me with learning Korean today, and I will walk with you through all the difficulties!
- Master's Degree in Korean Language Education from Hanguk University of Foreign Studies
- Korean Instructor's Certificate Level 2
- Completed a Korean Teacher Training Course from Seoul National University
15 years of experience in Korean Language education
Representative of Jenny’s English & Korean studio
Bilingual teacher at Canadian International School
Official instructor of Korean Culture Education Center in Hanguk University of Foreign Studies
Produced Korean educational videos at Seemile
Taught Korean to foreign employees in Kyobo AXA Asset Management
Taught Korean to foreign employees in Samsung Electronics
Official instructor of BF Foreign Exchange Culture Center
Korean and English lecturer for female immigrants
Korean education volunteer service at Phnom Penh University, Cambodia
Welcome! Shall we start learning Korean with JENNY?
- Creator Introduction
- Class Introduction
- Introduction to Class Materials
Chapter 1. Jenny’s Korean Alphabet Hangul
- Introduction of Hangul (1) The Historical Background of Hangul, Hunminjeongeum
- Introduction of Hangul (2)The structure of Hangul, consonants and vowels,
- Korean vowels (1) Chun-ji-in principle, Basic vowels,
- Korean vowels (2) Combined vowels & Korean consonants ‘ㅇ’
- Korean vowels (3) Writing practice
- Korean vowels (4) Pronunciation practice
- Hangul consonants (1) Principle of forming Hangul consonants, 5+14
- Korean consonants (2) ㅇ,ㅎ + Korean vowels
- Korean consonants (3) ㄴ,ㄹ,ㅁ + Korean vowels
- Korean consonants (4) ㄱ,ㅋ,ㄲ+ Korean vowels
- Hangul consonants (5) ㅂ,ㅃ,ㅍ + Hangul vowels
- Korean consonants (6) ㄷ,ㄸ,ㅌ + Korean vowels
- Korean consonants (7) ㅈ,ㅊ,ㅉ + Korean vowels
- Korean consonants (8) ㅅ,ㅆ + Korean vowels
Chapter 1 Mission: Korean consonants writing worksheet
Chapter 2. Jenny's Korean Vocabulary
- Korean Words (1) Korean Vocabularies from Foreign Languages
- Korean Words (2) Korean culture
- Korean Words (3) Places
- Korean Words (4) Food
- Korean Words (5) Jobs
- Korean Words (6) Things
- Korean Words (7) Family Names
- Korean Words (8) Numbers
- Korean Words (9) Date and Day of the Week
- Korean Words (10) Time
Chapter 2 Mission: Korean Words Writing Practice & Dictation Worksheet
Chapter 3. Jenny's Korean Grammar
- 이다(to be)
- 있다(to exist, to have)
- Tense (1) Present Tense A/V-(스)ㅂ니다.
- Tense (2) Present Tense A/V-아/어요.
- Tense (3) Past Tense A/V-았/었어요.
- Tense (4) Future Tense V-(으)ㄹ 거예요.
- Tense (5) Progressive Tense V-고 있다.
- Negative Expressions (1) Word Negation
- Negative Expressions (2) 안 A/V-아/어요(A/V-지 않아요)
- Negative Expressions (3) 못 V-아/어요(V-지 못해요)
Chapter 3 Mission: Practice writing Korean sentences worksheet
Chapter 4. Jenny's Korean Writing
- Daily activities
- Daily schedule
- Weekend Activities
- Future plans
- Season & Weather
- Writing a letter
Chapter 4 Mission: Writing Essay - Self-introduction
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 1 year. Within that period, you can replay the videos on as many devices as you want.
We will send you an email with a webpage link and a personalized code to access the videos within 24 hours of purchase. Please check your inbox or spam!